For the last two and a half weeks I’ve been away from home. I have been visiting my Mum, Christmassing with family, driving to old hometown, catching a ferry and driving to Granddad’s house, staying with Granddad, tramping, staying in random small town, returning to Granddad’s and then old hometown, staying with in-laws, driving home. It’s been a big couple of weeks… (Fantastic though!).
And now we’re home. We’re lazing around, hanging out together, seeing the cats, and relaxing. It’s great.
It’s also (kinda) back to reality.
I may not be going back to work tomorrow, like most, but it’s certainly time to stop holiday mode, and get back into life. It’s weird, but I’m quite excited about it.
In the next couple of weeks, I’m focussing on:
- Sorting out our holiday luggage
- Developing a good routine
- Setting up my organisation systems, including creating new pages for my diary
- Getting back into exercise, and using my gym membership
- Refocusing my internet time
- Reading and catching up on podcasts
- Practising my bike riding
It’s a lot to do, but I’m looking forward to it!
(And sometime soon, I might even write up something on the holiday and all the things I started thinking about…)