Life feels very final when you’re finishing a job. Finality is scary. Therefore leaving a job can be scary.
But, with the right focus it’s also very exciting.
So for the next two days, I’m not focusing on the finality and the leaving. I’m focusing on the break and the new opportunities. I’m focusing on:
– having one month to relax and breathe
– being able to bike to work
– learning counselling skills
– working towards a new career
– getting to focus on what I find fascinating
– working with a team of people I really get on with
– moving to a world where not everything is urgent, due 5 minutes ago…
And as I write this list, I find it hard to realise the bad side of this move. Hmmm…
(I guess that’s a good thing!)